Actively seeking a fully credentialed Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant (COTA) to join the special education team at a school district in the Worcester area. This part-time position would include providing services to several schools within the district. The ideal candidate will have proper Massachusetts School COTA Licensure and at least one year of experience with the pediatric population.
COTA Job Functions:
- Assist the onsite Occupational Therapist with assessing students’ development and fine motor skills
- Consult and effectively community with other service providers such as, occupational therapist, physical therapist, teachers, as well as parents and other staff members
- Assess and adjust treatment plans and goals as necessary
- Attend IEP meetings with the intention to provide constructive suggestions for the individualized treatment for each student based on their skill set and needs
COTA Job Highlights:
- Competitive pay offered
- Part-time, 2 days/week
- During normal school hours. No weekends or holidays.
- Extremely supportive school district and special education staff
Qualified applicants may submit resume and references to the direct hiring manager Chauntee.Howard@SunbeltStaffing.com. For more information on this COTA opportunity, call (813) 471-0174.