One of Soliant's longstanding clients, located in the northwest suburbs of Phoenix, AZ, is accepting applications from Occupational Therapists.
Details of this assignment below:
- Part-time (20 hours per week
- Caseload consists of K-8 students
As an Occupational Therapist, essential functions include:
- Educating teachers, classroom staff, parents and other care givers about occupational therapy.
- Developing and implementing an occupational therapy program for children with disabilities consistent with the Individual Education Plan (IEP) goals
- Conducting occupational therapy assessments. Review assessment conclusions with parents and the education team.
- Providing direct service to children.
- Monitoring ongoing treatment records. Evaluate and report on children's progress.
- Advising, instructing and assisting education staff to implement occupational therapy plans.
- Supervising, training and evaluating certified occupational therapy assistants and paraeducators.
- Facilitating the procurement, modification and adjustment of adaptive equipment/assistive technology for occupational therapy services.
- Serving as a member of the education team to help address the needs of children.
Education and licensure requirements:
- Master's degree in Occupational Therapy
- Eligibility for an AZ license
- Level 1 fingerprint clearance card from the Arizona Department of Public Safety
Additional details about this position can be discussed during the interview process.
To jump-start your application, please send an updated resume to Monica Guu at email@example.com I welcome phone inquiries at (770) 723-3774