Soliant Health is seeking a Occupational Therapist (OT) for a school district near Phoenix, AZ. The capitol of Arizona nestled on the Gila Indian Reservation and within easy driving distance to the glorious Grand Canyon and many other spectacular landscapes!
Start Date: August 14th, 2018
End Date: June 15th, 2019
- Kindergarten through 8th grade
- Part Time | 20 hours per week
- Address hand–eye coordination to improve productivity
- Assist children to work on fine motor skills and develop good handwriting skills
- Evaluate the student's need for specialized equipment such as wheelchairs, splints or communication aids
- Assist children who have sensory or attention delays to better communicate with others
- M.S. in Occupational Therapy
- Must have an active OT license for Arizona or the ability to apply for one which Soliant Health will help to reimburse. Interviews will begin this week for qualified candidates.
- a copy of AZ Dept. of Ed. license,
- AZ Dept. of Health Services license,
- AZ fingerprint clearance card
To be considered, submit updated resume now to firstname.lastname@example.org. Call me at 770-225-3027 for interview times and any questions about the position.
Soliant Health: Skip the hassle of school politics and come work for us directly, we negotiate on your behalf and always uphold your needs in the highest regard.Being a W2 employee with us allows for eligibility in health benefits and a 401K plan. Remember, we can help with Relocation; we are NATIONWIDE!
Megan Billingsley | Account Executive | Soliant Health
Local: (770) 225-3027 | email@example.com