Occupational Therapist in School District
Be a part of our team! Apply to become an Occupational Therapist!
Vocovision is a TelePractice company that is partnered with school districts across the nation. We provide clinical and technical training for all our Occupational Therapist. They have the ability to create their own work schedule within the school district’s schedule.
Are you tired of waking up early in the morning to beat traffic? Need a part job that gives you a flexible schedule and allows you to develop your resume by adding TelePractice skills?
• Illinois School District (Virtually)
• Full Time Contract
• Masters Level Degree in Occupational Therapy
License or certification:
• State Teaching Certification
• AOTA Certified
• Providing therapy directly with students per IEPs
• Adjusts or modifies therapy plan based on therapy data
• Reviews plans and schedules
• Communicates written and orally
If you are interested in this awesome opportunity, please apply by submitting your resume today at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at 770-325-0321!