Soliant Health is seeking an Occupational Therapist to fill a position at a school district in the Columbus, OH area. Ohio license needed. If you live in this area and have the qualifications of an Occupational Therapist, please apply!
- Must be a licensed Occupational Therapist in the state of Ohio before assignment begins. Assistance can be provided by Soliant
- Prior experience in schools and pediatrics highly preferred but not required
- Occupational Therapist work's with child to improve performance and functioning
- Creates useful activities that help promote physical health and well-being in students
- A qualified therapist will be able to help students perform tasks necessary for participation or learning
If interested, please email your resume to Chantting.Stevenson@Soliant.com or contact by phone at 770-776-2078