Join the Soliant Health team for the approaching 2017-18 School Year. We are currently accepting resumes and reference of Occupational Therapist with active CA state license.
Clinicians with previous schools experience send your resume to Savannah.Douglas@soliant.com for immediate consideration of an opening with a school district near Fairfield, CA.
- Administer occupational therapy to children ranging in ages from PreK-12th Grade.
- Conduct evaluation including standardized testing and structured observations, followed by scoring with recommendations
- Determine areas of improvement with treatment plan implication
- Accurately document results from student's evaluation, treatment, and follow-up procedures
- Provide training and assistents to COTAs and interns within the occupational therapy services department
- Work collaboratively with other Special Education staff members.
- Perform related duties as assigned
With the school year in session, clinicians with immediate start available are highly preferred.
Recruitment Manager, Savannah Douglas