Soliant is still actively looking for qualified candidates for our established clients nationwide. One of our California clients, near Riverside, is actively interviewing for a recent opening for an Occupational Therapist for the current school year.
Previous schools experience is considered a plus but New grads are welcome to apply. Send your resume directly to Savannah.Douglas@Soliant.com for immediate consideration.
- Administer occupational therapy to children ranging in ages from PreK-12th Grade.
- Conduct evaluation including standardized testing and structured observations, followed by scoring with recommendations
- Determine areas of improvement with treatment plan implication
- Accurately document results from student's evaluation, treatment, and follow-up procedures
- Provide training and assistents to COTAs and interns within the occupational therapy services department
- Work collaboratively with other Special Education staff members.
- Perform duties as assigned
- Full School Year
- Full Time: 37.5 Hours/Week
- Pre-K- 12th grade aged scholars
- California State license
- Large District
- Supportive District
Recruitment Manager, Savannah Douglas