We are still accepting resumes and references for Occupational Therapist for the 2017-2018 School Year. Soliant Health is working with a district near Dallas, Texas that has an recent opening for an licensed Occupational Therapist for the approaching school year. The position is full time with full benefits coverage, join our team today.
To be considered to practice as an occupational therapist, staff must hold a license issued by the Texas Department of Professional Regulation.
- Able to make a full time commitment
- Have successful completed and graduated from an accredited OT professional program recognized by NBCOT with successful completion of all fieldwork requirements.
- Previous schools experience
- Administrate occupational therapy procedure for the purpose of achieving academic success.
- Collaborate with a variety of individuals (such as parents and teachers) for the purpose of communicating information, resolving issues, and providing Special services.
- Develop treatments plans and interventions
- Assess students’ fine and gross motor skills and function abilities for the purpose of developing recommendations for occupational therapy treatment.
- Screen students to determine the need for individualized assessment.
Learn more about this opening today with Recruitment Manager, Savannah Douglas