Soliant has partnered with a client located near Rockbridge, GA to interview full-time applications for an Occupational Therapy position. This is a suburban educational community, located 15 minutes away from the Perimeter. It also boasts an established team of OTs who work closely together.
Details of this position below:
- 2018-2019 School year
- Work with preschool to 12th grade students
- Building assignments to be determined
As an Occupational Therapist, applicants will:
- Participate with an interdisciplinary team to provide assessments of students
- Consult with parents and teachers
- Work with infants to young adults, providing occupational therapy, interventions, treatments and activities to enhance sensory processing, perceptual-motor skills, motor coordination, self-care, muscle strength, range of motion, postural reflexes
- Evaluate and modify occupational therapy treatment plans and interventions in response to student needs and disabilities.
We seek exceptional applicants who, in addition to up-to-date clinical expertise, are able to:
- Work effectively with District personnel, community representatives, interdisciplinary teams and students
- Understand applicable federal, State and local laws, regulations and legal mandates related to education, health and safety codes
- Communicate effectively in person and in writing
- Work independently with little direction
- Plan and organize work
- Meet schedules and time lines
Additional details concerning building assignments will be discussed at an interview with program administrators.
Applicants with a valid Georgia OT license are welcome to apply.