School Based OT in Georgia for Virtual Work
Today, working from home has become more and more popular. Online therapy overcomes barriers that may prohibit others from being able to seek therapy. Be a part of a Tele Therapy team that has been proven to be effective in encouraging children and young adults. Because we all know using technology and being on the internet attracts our students in today’s society!
• Work from home
• Help students in need that may not otherwise be able to get speech therapy services (e.g., in rural communities).
• Earn additional income on a flexible schedule
• Have a more manageable caseload/workload
• Connect with children in your specialty area
• Master’s Level Degree in Occupational Therapy
• Licensed and Certified through the State Board
• Ability to pass basic computer screening
• Ability to communicate with students using technology
Be a part of this change! Be a part of this team! Vocovision. School Occupational Therapist interested in this position, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me directly at 770-325-0321!