TelePosition in Occupational Therapy
Today, working from home is becoming more and more popular. It provides the advantages of not having to commute, the cost of gas, and the ability to connect with colleagues in rural areas. At Vocovision, becoming a remote Occupational Therapist gives you the ability to advance your career to a new level!
Vocovision provides clinical and technical training for all our Occupational Therapist with the ability to create your own work schedule within the school district’s schedule. Need a part job that gives you a flexible schedule and allows you to develop your resume by adding TelePractice skills? But wait… there’s more! In addition, Vocovision provides OTs with the software, tools, and resources needed at no additional cost as a part of package deal! Become a part time working and make extra cash by joining our team today, all while working from home! This is a great opportunity you don’t want to miss.
• Masters Level Degree in Occupational Therapy
• ASHA Approved
• Set IEP goals
• Licensed through the State Board
• Ability to pass basic computer screening
• Ability to work with a range of disorders
• School setting experience as an OT
Advantages for TeleTherapy
• Eliminates transportation concerns
• Reduces the hassle
• Eliminates the cost of gas
• Reduces missed visits due to illness
If you are looking to become a School OT, please submit your resume to email@example.com or call me at 770-325-0321.