TeleTerapy Position as an OT in New Mexico School District
Full Time Opening
TeleTherapy has been such a rewarding experience for our OTs. As an Occupational Therapist you learn to expand upon your intervention skills, and have the ability to grow as a therapist.
This district is look for a therapist that can initiate and utilize school-based skills in a virtual setting in order to meet each student's individual needs.
Work from home today as an Occupational Therapist and gain a lifetime of memorable experience through TeleTherapy!
• Master’s Level Degree
• AOTA Certification
• License through State Board
• Set IEP goals
• Eliminates transportation concerns
• Reduces the hassle
• Eliminates the cost of gas
• Reduces missed visits due to illness
• Ideal solution for medically fragile patients
• Helps parents apply goals to their everyday life
If you are interested in advancing your career an OT working remotely from home, please submit your resume to email@example.com or call me at 770-325-0321.